Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Curing Curses

Nearly three years have passed since I began this blog. In my first post, I confessed my resistance to change. Starting over, learning anew, building something up... All these processes take time - valuable time - that I could use for crafting "masterpieces" (Haha) rather than running exercises to gain familiarity.

That premise has not changed for me.

However, I understand there are times when change is essential and even beneficial. Such a dawning occurred this week...

(click on photo for full view)




...when
I
took


my
(two-week-old)
birthday
gift






out

on

the

road





to
test

its
capabilities




with
mine.





The
(back seat)
gift giver
asked:

"So!

What
do
you
think?"



To which I responded (click on sweeping panoramic):


"It certainly lends new perspective Along Life's Road."

For better or worse,
for richer or poorer,
in sickness or health,

I thank thee - O husband of mine - for Curing my Curses.



I'll try to keep this one out of the beach sand.

(Click on photo for full effect)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, such a gorgeous panaramic view of your boys, nature,and everything beautiful. You really bring it to us. Thanks so much. Love, A. Edy

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I'm going to have to get myself one of those cameras....I'm quite impressed ;-)
B

Mark... said...

I'd say you've nearly mastered it...love the thisle seed (I think that's what I'm looking at).

Well done! And see?!? It's not so bad to get a new camera! What a great hubby!