Monday, June 2, 2008

Spotty Dog

I received an invitation for a baby shower.

I didn't even wonder: 'What to give new parents?' I knew – a homemade blanket. It's the gift that keeps on giving – sometimes even through preschool. The question was: 'What theme?' Boy, girl, or... hmmm.

My hubby suggested: 'Check their gift registry.'

Ah, ha! Inspiration strikes: plush puppy, lullaby CD and a pacifier pack. All awesome accessories to soothe baby to sleep. (We know. We had three!)

At the fabric store, I found thematic prints to sew a blanket and got a bit more for a matching crib sheet. In the baby aisle, I saw sweet puppy slippers – clearance-priced!

Now about that baby shower...

Who can wait – for Spotty Dog's Debut?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turned our really cute! Love the color combo!
B